With a diet as strict as the best, when summer comes I’m a little frustrated at not being able to eat ice cream.
I share with you a small option frozen gluten-free lactose-free especially easy to achieve
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and previously frozen
- 1 can of whole coconut milk (400ml)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2-3 tablespoons of honey
Recipe of strawberries coconut ice pops:
- Add the bananas and coconut milk in a blender.
- Mix until smooth by scraping the sides of the mixer as needed.
- Add strawberries and honey.
- Mix until smooth, scraping the sides of the mixer again as needed.
- Pour this mixture into an ice cream mold. Be sure to leave about ¼ “of space at the top of the mold to allow frozen lollipops to expand into the freezer, insert wooden sticks, or follow the instructions for your mold.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours.
- Remove from the freezer. If necessary, let thaw for a few minutes. Optionally, pour the mold under a little lukewarm water to help them fray.
Enjoy a little piece of paradise!
You do not have to restrict yourself to strawberry and banana. There are plenty of options to vary the pleasures. Mix kiwis with coconut milk Mix pineapple with coconut milk… The only limit is your imagination!!!